Do you want your corporate events to be more memorable and engaging? One way to do this is by using 360 degree videos and photos. This type of media gives attendees a unique, immersive experience that they won’t soon forget. In this article, we’ll explain what 360 video is and discuss the benefits of using 360 degree video for corporate events.
Benefits at a Glance
If you own a business, you already know that you need to invest in video marketing. We recommend you start with 360 degree videos; they are the future of online media, and it’s important you get on board before your competitors do! Here are some benefits of using this type of content for corporate events:
- Capture every angle
- Increase engagement
- Enhance storytelling
- Extend audience reach
Corporate Events Viewed in 360
Let’s take a closer look at all the benefits you can expect to experience when you use 360 degree photos and videos for corporate events:
- 360 degree photos and videos give your guests a new perspective of the event.
- The chance to interact with people, places, or things that they otherwise would be unable to see.
- It’s easy for viewers to navigate through space by scrolling up/down and left/right after watching it on desktop browsers, but you can also view it on a mobile device.
- Attendees no longer have to worry about taking the perfect shot with their phone because they can see everything happen all at once, making for some truly unique footage.
What Is 360 Video?
The feeling of being in the moment, walking around and exploring every inch is what makes 360 videos so immersive. These spherical shots require an omnidirectional camera or collection of cameras set up to achieve this view from all directions at once – it’s like you are there experiencing it yourself! And since these recordings are made with high-end equipment typically used by filmmakers for motion pictures, they provide great detail that would otherwise be impossible without expensive 3D graphics software programs.
Nowadays, it seems like there are more and more ways to consume media. Among all this variety in content delivery formats, one thing has remained constant: the need for high quality imagery that can be experienced with your eyes as well as through other devices such as VR headsets or smartphones. Creating 360 video allows you not only to provide viewers access points around every angle but also immerse them much deeper into the scene.
We use the Insta360 which is a powerful device for capturing on-stage and off-stage experiences that your audience members expect to see from conferences or panel discussions. This camera is capable of capturing 3D photographs as well as videos. It allows remote audience members to view the live conference as if they were in the same room, viewing the event in real-time. It’s also good for recorded events that can be viewed at any time. This is a great way to bring virtual audience members into the action.
Advantages of 360 Video Over Traditional Live Streaming
360-degree video has many advantages over traditional live streaming, including:
- You can use this for live or recorded events that are broadcasted in real time. This content is available at any point of view you’d like to see it from.
- You can reach people you might not have been able to otherwise
- You’re giving your audience members more ways to engage with you and each other.
- You can have a performance you want to share with people who didn’t get the chance to attend.
- It’s more interactive and immersive than traditional live streaming.
360 degree video is different from standard live streaming in several important ways:
- 360 degree video gives you much better audio quality, which makes it easier for you and your listeners to hear, especially if you’re livestreaming from a conference or other event.
- 360 degree video is also more engaging than standard live streaming because it allows you to get up close and personal with speakers on stage.
- 360 degree video is also a good option for you if you want to share your event with others who couldn’t attend but might be interested in watching it later on YouTube or another platform.
We have a team of ViviScape video specialists waiting to help you create the perfect 360 degree experience for your next corporate event. Whether it’s an onsite or offsite event, our goal is to provide a memorable and exciting experience that will be talked about long after the day has ended. If you’re interested in improving your company’s brand awareness through virtual reality experiences, let us know! Our 360 video experts at ViviScape are ready to work with you from start-to-finish so that we can deliver what matters most – helping build relationships of trust between your employees and customers. Are you ready to rev up your video marketing strategy?